"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Cookware
Click Here to Login
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2006, 02:47 PM   #1
Assistant Cook
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 45
Stovetop Grill

Love those All-Clad/LeCreuset grills that they are using on the cooking shows. You know, the kind that covers two burners. Does anyone know if this type of grill can be used over electric burners?


sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 02:58 PM   #2
Chief Eating Officer
GB's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA,Massachusetts
Posts: 25,509
Yes they can.

You know you can't resist clicking
this link. Your eyes will thank you. VISUAL BLISS
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:56 AM   #3
Assistant Cook
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 4
Do they also work over the smooth surface burners?
amym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:17 PM   #4
Executive Chef
Corey123's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: East Boston, MA.
Posts: 2,881
They should.

I got a cheapie one that fits over two burners, and it's reversable. One side has the ridges for grill marks on steaks, burgers, etc., while the other side is flat for making pancakes, frying bacon, eggs, etc..

And there's a side channel that collects the fat.

Corey123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.