These crock-pot recipes sound good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's been a long week already. I first read the title as "These crackpot recipes sound good."

I'm relieved. I didn't have a cracked pot to work with.

Some of those look interesting Dawg, although I'm not a fan of crock pots. I admit I had to laugh with the cranberry sauce recipe when it only takes a few minutes on the top of the stove. :LOL:

Thanks for sharing, Dawg. I looked through the whole link and bookmarked it. There are lots there I would love to try. Great pics there, too - I love to see pics included. The recipes don't necessarily have to be in a slow cooker, our Nesco roasters we love would work just as well! :) :LOL:

Last edited:
tried to print a recipe , but couldn't do it. got a message that said "no posts match your criteria". I wanted to try the honey garlic chicken. Oh well.

Last edited:
tried to print a recipe , but couldn't do it. got a message that said "no posts match your criteria". I wanted to try the honey garlic chicken. Oh well.

You can copy and paste it into a Word document. Highlight the recipe with your mouse (click and hold at the beginning and drag the mouse to the end), right-click and click Copy. This copies the recipe into the Clipboard on your computer (a temporary storage space). Then open a Word document, right-click and click Paste. This pastes the recipe from the Clipboard into your document.

Back
Top Bottom