Vollrath Non Stick Cookwares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maxman190

Assistant Cook
I've recently purchased an 8" Aluminum Fry Pan with PowerCoat2 non stick coating that is supposedly ceramic based. I wanted to do some research on the non stick coating it had and I went to Vollrath website and found 2 types of non stick coating, PowerCoat2 and SteelCoat X3. I googled both of those and found NOTHING! I would like to know if this pan is safe to cook with and if anyone heard of those non stick coating because I'm a bit skeptical. Also, I tried searching all over the internet for reviews on Vollrath non stick pans and only found one review from Amazon and it was a bad review saying the non stick coating went away.

I don't know about these coatings. I'd assume they are safe. Are you planning on buying a number of these pots/pans? You really shouldn't need more than one or maybe two non-stick pans for things such as egge and omelets.

I don't know about these coatings. I'd assume they are safe. Are you planning on buying a number of these pots/pans? You really shouldn't need more than one or maybe two non-stick pans for things such as egge and omelets.

No, I only want a high quality non stick pan that can tolerate very high heat and metal utensils without flaking, chipping and non toxic.

Vollrath is a major USA manufacturer of food service ware. It is durable and professional kitchen tested. If it can survive the rough and constant handling in commercial kitchens, it can probably stand up to a home kitchen quite well. The product is safe to use, and I'm sure caries a NSF certification on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom