Wanted: 7 1/4 qt. le creuset round french oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just snagged a 5.5 quart flame round Le Creuset on ebay for $80 - AND it looks like brand new. Just be patient and keep looking, good deals are out there!

Kat said:
i know the outlet option was mentioned before, but i have to second it anyway. i just discovered that i have a le creuset store at my outlet mall, went there today and got a 9 qt round oven for just shy of $140. haven't used it yet though, probably will next week. they are discontinuing the citrus, indigo and soleil(sp?), so they're all 30% off now.
you should buy me the 7.25 qt and ship it to me! Any idea what they want for it? Like I said, color doesn't matter. I have no outlets close to where I live. :(

Lodge has a line of enamel cast iron that is similar in price to LC. They also have a line that is far more reasonable--$60 for a 5qt. on Amazon.
Caplan-Duval can be really good, even with shipping. When buying on e-Bay, shipping does need to be considered in the final price, of course.
Daniel Bolud has a line.

I know I'm a little late to chime in here but I just snagged a 7 1/4 qt round LC for $139.00 at Home Goods today. Wasn't looking for one today, just out buying things for a party. I couldn't resist it when I saw the price. I'm soooo excited!! It's been on my wish list for many years.

Last edited:
I know Katie, So anyone that's looking for a LC, my HomeGoods had a bunch of 'em - maybe yours does too!

The LeC website will give you a listing of their outlet stores. You can get stuff there if you're willing to accept minor cosmetic imperfections. I got my 7 1/4 qt round for about $130 a few years ago.

The LeC website will give you a listing of their outlet stores. You can get stuff there if you're willing to accept minor cosmetic imperfections. I got my 7 1/4 qt round for about $130 a few years ago.
They still have them for that price. And if you actually go to the store, as you have to for an outlet or factory store, they regularly offer the display ones for even less because the box is often lost.

Back
Top Bottom