What utensils can I use on my new All-Clad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

My Cuppa Tea

Assistant Cook
I just bought 3 All-Clad pieces at Marshall's for a steal! (A small omelet pan, a skillet (8 or 10 inch, can't remember) and a huge stock pot. I've never used stainless before, always non-stick.

Should I use stainless utensils? Or wooden? I'm tired of melted-edged plastic spatulas and spoons. What are some really GOOD quality utensils that will last?

Yesterday I had to try out my new omelet pan...WOW! I didn't even need a utensil for that! I was able to flip it in the air and slide that baby onto the plate utensil-free! I felt so chef-erly. Very cool.

Hi, Cuppa. Welcome to DC.

Any utensil will work in All-Clad stainless. Metal, wood, silicone (doesn't melt). I use metal and wood.

Enjoy your new stuff.

You can use whatever you want. Personally, I use wood mostly, sometimes silicone, while cooking and then use the SS spoons, ladels, etc. for fishing things out or serving.

Same here - my All-Clad saute pan is my go-to pan for practically everything that doesn't go in the Dutch oven or a saucepan. I use mostly wooden utensils, but I also use SS spoons and a wide fish spatula.

I just bought 3 All-Clad pieces at Marshall's for a steal! (A small omelet pan, a skillet (8 or 10 inch, can't remember) and a huge stock pot. I've never used stainless before, always non-stick.

Should I use stainless utensils? Or wooden? I'm tired of melted-edged plastic spatulas and spoons. What are some really GOOD quality utensils that will last?

Yesterday I had to try out my new omelet pan...WOW! I didn't even need a utensil for that! I was able to flip it in the air and slide that baby onto the plate utensil-free! I felt so chef-erly. Very cool.

Congrats on the SS ALl Clad. I am sure you'll love it.

I almost exclusively use silicone spatulas and spoonulas. You can pick them up pretty much in any good kitchenware store. I have maybe 8 of them now. I have one wooden spoon that I've had for a gazillion years.

I use plastic "flipping" spatulas. SS fish spatula.

I use wire whisks, though I have a silicon-coated one, too.

Both metal and silicone coated tongs.

Metal ladles and pasta thingie -- Made by All Clad, by the way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom