Where can I find Le Creuset?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
...Creuset be found, oh where oh where can it be"? ya'll know the tune right?

I want to stock my kitchen correctly with Le Creuset dutch ovens of all sizes. I know about looking at Ross and Marshalls and TJMaxx, but does anyone know where I can find them at their best prices? I know how much they cost and I think I've given birth and spent less........ :?

If you know of a great place online or otherwise for such items, could you please help me? Thanks in advance ;)

gb.........
I've got that bookmarked from a few years ago.
I know that sometimes, they have great prices.
I also know that there are other places I can find it on sale online.
I'm just antsy and want to start purchasing my collection and want the 'best' price I can find so I can justify my over extravagance.
I think I've even seen them on Amazon.com.
thanks for the link though, many may not know of it ;)

after thought, reason for edit:
Le Creuset has outlet stores throughout the nation.
I have found 4 in California.
They are still kinda expensiosa, but if I'm buying up several sizes, it's worth it to make a drive.

lecreuset.com
then you hit on these for the next page:
site map
store locator
dealers and factory stores

GB, do you find 7 qt to be a good sized French Oven? I really want one but want something not to small, not to big, but just right for making soups, sauces, roasting meat (say a 3-5 lb roast). I need to make an investment in something that can work for a lot and not have to buy too many different pieces (as much as I'd like to, the checkbook won't allow!).

I find it to be the perfect size for me. It is big, but not so big that you can't do small stuff with it. I am finding that it is the most versatile cooking vessel in my possession.

Thier Customer Service line ((803) 943-4308 ) may be able to help you find a vendor in your area.

I think the site GB gave has about the best prices I've seen online for Le Creuset. But, you can always "google" (www.google.com) and search on "Le Creuset" and check out the prices at a bunch of other places.

Re: sing along with me here, "where oh where can Le...

LEFSElover said:
...Creuset be found, oh where oh where can it be"? ya'll know the tune right?

I want to stock my kitchen correctly with Le Creuset dutch ovens of all sizes. I know about looking at Ross and Marshalls and TJMaxx, but does anyone know where I can find them at their best prices? I know how much they cost and I think I've given birth and spent less........ :?

If you know of a great place online or otherwise for such items, could you please help me? Thanks in advance ;)

Cooks catalog or Cooks wares will mail out a catalog to you more than likely the best prices you will find next to an outlet store where you can buy seconds at a 15%[?] discount.

For what it's worth, I was given a 7 qt. French oven for Christmas, and I use it all the time. The size is perfect.

eBay...

is the best place to find CHEAP Le Creuset...and most of what you'll find on eBay are NOT factory seconds. That said, I found mine (a 9 qt. round) at a factory outlet store near me. Although I would prefer a 7 qt (9--actually 8.75-- is a little big), the store was hit or miss, and I found mine for $115, which I thought was a fantastic deal. I quickly got over the minimal extra size (7 1/4 is what I wanted, ended up w/ 8.75) for a bargain like that. The fact that it is a factory second doesn't bother me in the least. So, I'd check eBay first, then call a factory outlet nearby.

old hat

oldhat said:
is the best place to find CHEAP Le Creuset...and most of what you'll find on eBay are NOT factory seconds. That said, I found mine (a 9 qt. round) at a factory outlet store near me. Although I would prefer a 7 qt (9--actually 8.75-- is a little big), the store was hit or miss, and I found mine for $115, which I thought was a fantastic deal. I quickly got over the minimal extra size (7 1/4 is what I wanted, ended up w/ 8.75) for a bargain like that. The fact that it is a factory second doesn't bother me in the least. So, I'd check eBay first, then call a factory outlet nearby.

tell me oldhat, what factory outlet store do you live by? I know that Vacaville California is the closest one to me. I have called them and they are hit/miss, you're right about that. I have looked several/many/tons of times at ebay and found no good deals at all. To me, they're over priced there too. They end up selling for too much as I think some people bid them way up, making them not a good deal anymore. Like you, when I've found them at terrific prices wherever I've shopped and found them, if they're seconds or a slight defect, it's not a problem for me either. Only thing I've found is, when they're cracked or have a noticable crack in them, they're trashworthy:ohmy:

I fully plan on taking my mom for a long drive to Vacaville, lunch and a fun shopping experience at their outlet there. Hopefully, I'll get every size I really want and won't spend more than a 5 C note:wacko:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom