Where to get custom cookie cutters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay guys, I don't have shortbread but some peanut butter cookies are ready to come out of the oven and the milk is chillin' in the fridge!

But if you jogged all the way here I am sure one little old peanut butter cookie with a good glass of 1% milk should be okay! ;)

But if you jogged all the way here I am sure one little old peanut butter cookie with a good glass of 1% milk should be okay! ;)

No offense, but if bigdaddy jogged from Chicago to Vancouver, he'd need a coffin, not milk and cookies.

No offense, but if bigdaddy jogged from Chicago to Vancouver, he'd need a coffin, not milk and cookies.

I cannot textually translate the mannerisms of Forrest Gump. If we were all having a cocktail, I would be doing my best Gump. At least I would be jogging for cookies. Forrest was joggin for nothing,

That sounds like a great way to end this train of thought BD!

Janet, sorry we derailed your thread. Did you have any luck getting your custom cutter?

Vocational School Work

Having once worked at a vocational school, they are always seeking to have projects for their students. One with a metal work shop would likely make your cutter for you. Most only charge you for the cost of the materials and many will allow you to purchase what materials you wish to have used for your item(s). It's totally worth a call, and you can ask if your specifications (food-grade materials) are possible. In the voc-tech school where I worked, they had both a metal work shop and a culinary arts program. I kept telling the auto shop program to get on board so we could have a lunch time drive-in rather than a lunch room. The graphic arts program could have even printed menus. :)

~Kathleen

That sounds like a great way to end this train of thought BD!

Janet, sorry we derailed your thread. Did you have any luck getting your custom cutter?

I found a place that will custom make this and have e-mailed details. I have some friends who had some dog bone cutters made here with great results. Still waiting for a price quote and details but I am hopeful... FrankenCutters - Custom Cookie Cutters and More

Back
Top Bottom