I'm switching all my cookware to non-riveted, so my choices are limited. But if you already like All-Clad, I've been seeing some very good reviews on the Member's Mark 18/10 SS Set, available from Sams Club.
I can't find any specs online - but the Tri-Ply-Clad 11-piece set costs $130. Consumer Reports found it to be a very good deal:
ABC12.com: Consumer News-Testing cookware
Here are some specs (no guarantees that this is the exact same specs for the Sam's Club version):
1. Tri-Ply Cookware Set has 11 pieces
2. Premium line with pure aluminum core between two layers of 18/10 SS extended all the way up the sidewalls to maximize performance.
3. Lifetime Warranty
4. NSF Certified
5. Premium heavy gauge 18/10 SS
6. Polished mirror finish exterior and interior
7. Heavy-duty rivets with SS caps
8. Dishwasher Safe.
Also highly regarded is the Kirkland Signature Tri-Ply SS set.
Some other good brands are:
Tramontina, Calphalon, Farberware, Sitram, Demeyere...