Caffeine - coffee vs tea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we have "sweet" tea here in KY - my mom makes sweet tea. Its too sweet for me though. I am into flavored iced teas, like Tazo's passion flavored tea, makes a wonderful fruity ice tea.

I recently bought loose tea at Tea Gerswender and now I have mango/pineapple tea and apricot tea - very good and doesn't really need much sweetener.

I made a much better tea which was basically brewing about 10 tea bags in water, adding about 3/4 cups of sugar. adding 1/2 of a can of razberry juice concentrate from the freezor and pouring it all into a gallon jug. than filling the jug up with water the rest of the way. YUMMM. Maybe brew the tea or add more tea bags next time. but still yum and not too sugary. Made it for fathers day dinner for a choice, although the guys all drank beers 'lol'.

My favorite way to make hommade iced tea is to make sun tea just set the bags in water in a glass jug and leave in the sun to brew away.

thanks for the reminder on the mint I have so much I need to use up

I am an absolute coffee lover. I will drink tea during the day for hydration and because I know it's good for me. Lately, my coffee is Starbuck's Costa Rica Tarrazu~a medium roast coffee with great, smooth flavors. My daily teas are green tea with pomegranite combined with oolong and chamomile tea at bedtime or for those stressful moments (ladies, you know what I mean).

Back
Top Bottom