Coffee ... How Do You Drink It?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We use the keurig every morning. We buy a variety of dark roast coffee's. I like a little vanill/caramel creamer in it. It has to be HOT.

I go through two or three pots of coffee all by myself every day. Light with half and half and extra sugar. I always have a cup of coffee at my side. I even take a cup to bed to drink during the night if I wake up. No, I do not get the jitters. But I sure become cranky if I don't have a cup of coffee at my side. When I am in the hospital, the kids divvy up who is going to make the morning run and who gets the pm run. You don't have to stay for a visit. Just deliver the jumbo Dunky coffee and leave. Coffee is my drug of choice. :yum::yum:

Addie said:
I go through two or three pots of coffee all by myself every day. Light with half and half and extra sugar. I always have a cup of coffee at my side. I even take a cup to bed to drink during the night if I wake up. No, I do not get the jitters. But I sure become cranky if I don't have a cup of coffee at my side. When I am in the hospital, the kids divvy up who is going to make the morning run and who gets the pm run. You don't have to stay for a visit. Just deliver the jumbo Dunky coffee and leave. Coffee is my drug of choice. :yum::yum:

I would be honored to be your coffee runner.

Just 1 or 2 cups for me a day. If I drink more than that I get bad heartburn.

I now drink decaf coffee as I was having way too many cups during the day, everyday, so thought if I drink decaf, but still lots of cups, it will be better all round
thumb.gif

I quit coffee 5 years ago (realized I didn't like the taste or after taste). I wake up in the morning alert--now. I notice that the DH, who drinks tea, is groggy until he has had 2 c of tea--not me, I'm obnoxious. I notice the same about my friends who come and visit. I still drink the occasional cup of coffee or black tea, but don't need it to get me going in the a.m. Don't quit cold turkey--that doesn't work, wean yourself off over 3-4 weeks.

Hello im new on the forum!
Decaf coffee kenco is the best! i switched to coffee to tea 7 yrs ago.Althoughi have recently noticed that due to hot flushes Im unable to enjoy my fav drink as it makes me worse! Help an advice.......

GQ, we love Yorkshire Tea too...my husband is from Yorkshire so it is great that we can get the tea here in Australia too
thumb.gif

My favorite coffee, when I drank coffee, was Tchibo--I'd get it sent to me from Germany. Or maybe, it was just that I liked saying the word...

With a user name like Souvlaki, I would have thought you would prefer Greek coffee.;)

Do you get your Greek or Turkish coffee with no sugar?

hahahhaha it is the same coffee
greeks coll it greek coffee
and turks and rest of the Balcan countries call it turkish :)

i preprae it in the morning double without sugar :)

hahahhaha it is the same coffee
greeks coll it greek coffee
and turks and rest of the Balcan countries call it turkish :)

i preprae it in the morning double without sugar :)
I lived in a Greek neighbourhood in Montreal at various times for a total of about 12 years. The menus would often say, "We call it Greek coffee." No mention of the T-word. ;)

It wasn't until I had a Turkish friend that I found out that it could be made without sugar. :ermm::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom