ISO lemonade recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ended up making it 2 days in a row. I visited a friend yesterday and brought some over since it was such a nice day. It goes fast!!! and it's very very yummy.

something went wrong

Unless I accidently did something wrong, I needed to double the recipe so I did. I even put a little less sugar when I was doubling it. but than when it was all done it was very sugary. It wasn't like that when I made one batch. hmmmm. I ended splitting it into 2 containors and I must of added at least 4 cups of water to one containor and a few cups to the other.

Watermelon Lemonade

You'll love what a little watermelon can do for homemade lemonade.

Ingredients

1 1/2 lb. Seedless watermelon chunks
2 C. Cold water or ice cubes
3/4 C. Sugar or to taste
2 Limes, juice of
2 Lemons, juice of

Directions

Combine half of all the ingredients together in blender container. Blend on low until smooth; strain through fine mesh strainer. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Stir two batches together in pitcher. Serve over ice if cold water was used.

I always make my lemonade like they do at the county fair, shaken up and very simple.

I'm estimating here: but I would say 1 lemon per 16 oz glass, perhaps 2T of sugar, enough ice to mostly fill your glass, and enough water to meet the top of the ice in your glass. I squeeze the juice into the the glass, and then drop the peel in. Add ice, water, and sugar, cover your glass with a tight fitting lid and give it all you've got!

These are few links for Perfect Lemonade Recipe... Check out:chef:
http: // findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0820/is_2001_July/ai_75657426
www. elise.com/recipes/archives/000479perfect_lemonade.php
http: // answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080203212820AAAB2NL
www. foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_28464,00.html

I always make my lemonade like they do at the county fair, shaken up and very simple.

I'm estimating here: but I would say 1 lemon per 16 oz glass, perhaps 2T of sugar, enough ice to mostly fill your glass, and enough water to meet the top of the ice in your glass. I squeeze the juice into the the glass, and then drop the peel in. Add ice, water, and sugar, cover your glass with a tight fitting lid and give it all you've got!

I make mine similar to this. Don't use the peel but sometimes I add pulp. Never had a problem with the sugar dissolving.

Back
Top Bottom