Making punch: kiwi flavor with Sprite???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chueh

Senior Cook
I would like to use a store bought kiwi flavored punch and add lemon flavored sprite to it. Does it sound ok with the combination? I have never made any punch before and was looking for a simple and quick punch recipe. It calls for punch with carbonated lemon drink together. I thought about sprite. Is it ok?

If Sprite isn't quite right. 7up changed their formula, it's very good now, not quite as sweet as Sprite. In my opinion it's a bit fresher tasting.

7up changed their formula?????????? Seriously??????? When? I'd love to see the press release on that because they are on advertising such a thing. I prefer Sierra Mist over both but I would love to see evidence that 7up changed their formula.

7up changed their formula?????????? Seriously??????? When? I'd love to see the press release on that because they are on advertising such a thing. I prefer Sierra Mist over both but I would love to see evidence that 7up changed their formula.
Okay, after a bunch of research, this so called change is untrue and just marketing. 7up is 7up. Nothings really changed.

Back
Top Bottom