What quenches your thirst?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey BuckyTom... I could definitely relate to you with that. Sometimes I want something more than water, but some of these drinks on the market are too sweet for me. I work for Snapple and just tried their new AntiOxidant Water in Grape Pomegranate. It has a light flavor that wasn't too overpowering. Hopefully this helps you out!

thanks for the tip (and plug if you have stock ;)). i'm always willing to try new drinks, especially if they claim a health benefit.

does it really contain natural anti-oxidants from pomegranate, or is it anti-oxidant chemicals added along with pomegranate flavoring?

my latest 2 favourite iced teas are lipton cold brew (5 bags per gallon), and 60/40 snapple diet iced green tea with ginseng, mixed with water.

Elderflower Champage

Special treat late spring early summer - cool home made elderflower champagne - as sweet as you like and BA:ohmy:NG - lots of fizz!

does anyone else like watered down drinks when they're thirsty? i like to take a bottle of iced tea, snapple or nestea for instance, and add about a third more cold water. sorta like how gatorade tastes like watered down orange drink. full strength tastes like concentrate to me. same goes for other "bug" juices.

i'm like that, bucky. some drinks taste syrupy when i'm thirsty if i don't dilute them.

:) Iced cold water but all day I drink a lot of decaffeinated iced green tea I also keep water by my bed. I try to drink enough water or ice tea so I don't get thirsty in the first place. Where we live the humidity is usually at 20% so staying hydrated is really important. Especially when we get at high altitude where I live it's 7500' but if you go higher where I used to work in the summer it's 10000 ft so yes it's even more important to drink tons of water. I do not care for sodas or any other sweetened drink just plain cold tea or pure water.

Back
Top Bottom