What's a good diet drink.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She drinks that Crystal Light single serve pack.....while I wa reading these posts for some reason it popped into my head that for some reason I thought they were bad for you....something they were made with....any ideas on this? I think it was the same line as powdered Iced Tea...too much could damage your kidneys or something.....

As for drinking water......I like my water and usually put just a dash of LIme or Lemon juice in it for a twist. Lugaru....why do you say room temp water? I have always been under the assumption that either hot water in the mornings or ice cold water was heathier. If I remember this correctly it's because the tempurature of the water changes the tempurature of your body...meaning your body has to work to get the temp back to normal...hence a way to burn calories. Just something I was told how many eons ago.....what do you all think?

:ohmy: What a long post....oops

Morning Tanis. I don't think temperature of the water really matters much. What matters is that you ingest enough of it. Most of us go through life perpetually dehydrated. If you have enough water then everything else in your body runs better.

Morning to you too......turn your dang MSN on...sheesh....some people!!! LMAO!!! I think that too, but it's just one of those dumb things that was in my head.....

I used to be on the athletics team back home and you had to make certain lifestyle and dietary choices to be on that team. The water one came from the need to drink lot's of water without it significantly affecting your metabolism. Another thing is that room temperature water will never do you wrong (cold water when your really hot or hot when your really cold can be damaging for your body). Lastly once you get used to it well it's really easy to drink large ammounts and oddly enough it quenches your thirst more efficiently.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom