What's Your Favorite Beverage - Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's Your Favorite Beverage/Libation

• Water

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • Coffee

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Tea

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Soda

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Lemonade/Punch/Egg Nog

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Alcohol (Wine/Beer/Sangria)

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Smoothies/Malts/Ice Cream Sodas

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Hot Chocolate/Cocoa

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (S'plain)

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
I really like to drink all of them it is up to the occasion, climate or my mood. But if I have to choose one it would be tea... I believe I have some British spirit in me and a day can never pass without a large helping of nice hot tea with milk (my favourites are Earl Grey, Vanilla or Irish Breakfast...), even if it is a scorching mid summer day, and during the winter I keep on slurping it for almost all day long...

But on a very hot day I also like some big cold glass of fruit juice, or peach flavoured ice tea, or just fizzy water with a twist of lemon...and with certain meals some beer... and an occasional alternative to my regular tea can be a good strong coffee with baileys irish creme!!

luvs_food said:
i picked pop, because i love LOVE gingerale, but i also love my beer and wine. and whole milk. i love whole milk in the little paper cartons. it depends.

Oh Luvs, what are we gunna do with ya girl?

Beer, beer, beautiful beer.
*** As he cracks the top off another coldie *** 32.3C by the puter

The only thing Pop is good for is to go with Snap & Crackle :LOL: . And even then they're better with beer.

And Water!! :sick: People seem to forget what fish do in water! :ohmy: :-p :LOL:

Last edited:
Soda, Coke or Pepsi or Dr.Pepper, doesn't matter.

Coffee is a close second. Water's okay, I like most well water over tap water, bottle's fine, too.

Tea is okay, don't make it much, though. I drink coffee with creme and sugar every day, and drink at least a can or two of dark-colored soda. Caffiene, yeah!

This was a difficult poll, but I equated "favorite" with "enjoyment" & voted for alcohol, since I do really enjoy wine & good beer.

However, on a day-to-day basis, I drink different things at different times.

I always start the day with a cup or 2 of coffee, & that is the only time I really ever drink coffee unless I'm at a restaurant & having dessert.

After that, I ALWAYS have a bottle of Aquafina water in the freezer so I can take it out to the garden or the barn with me & it will stay nice & cold as it melts. I also put a frozen bottle of it on my nightstand every night.

Afternoons I usually have a cup of tea - regular or herbal depending on my mood. In the summer I switch that over to iced tea. Also like lemonade & Spicy V-8 juice.

I do also enjoy Diet Coke & ginger ale soda-wise, as well as the occasional Bacardi rum & Diet Coke (you do know that the zero calories in the Diet Coke cancel out all the calories in the rum, don't you? LOL!!), Tanqueray Gin & Tonic, or Margherita(sp?).

So all in all I guess I drink more water during the day than anything else, but would still have to say my wine or cocktail at the end of the day would be my "favorite" as far as enjoyment goes.

Coffee. And black, nothing to dilute the caffeine. I'll have my first pot polished off by noon. Around 6pm, I switch to soda or tea.

I picked egg nog because fave drink is nog with rum... of course also love root beer, strawberry daiquiries (can't make good ones though... mix or no mix), and iced capuccino... pardon my spelling a few words in here i had no ideal...

I can't choose! I love them all!! Hot chocolate is devine on cold days, but so is a nice moch (especially a black forest mocha from caribou coffee mmmmmm) but I am really in to chocolate soymilk right now. Then again, in the middle of the night, I will reach for decaf soda to quench my thirst. I don't know why but that always tastes the best at night.

My all time favourite beverage is unsweetened iced tea. I like to add my own sugar and lemon. The taste and aroma always remind me of childhood summers.

I would have to vote water, coffee (one good strong cup in the morning), tea (usually unsweetened, iced), and beer/wine. In quantity, I drink water most; for enjoyment, a well chosen glass of wine probably tops the list, though it's tough to top that nice cold Bass after mowing the lawn on a hot day!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom