Worst drink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I detest the taste of beer as well. Don't know that I would have made that comparison, as I've never met a camel in the city. Have smoked a camel, though.

mish said:
I detest the taste of beer as well. Don't know that I would have made that comparison, as I've never met a camel in the city. Have smoked a camel, though.

Hey Now!! There's thousands of DIFFERENT flavors of beer, it's not all one generic tasting thing like Budweiser would lead you to believe! :-p (You KNEW I was going to have to defend beer, right? :ROFLMAO: )

Of course, having judged my fair share of brewing competitions, I have had a few beers where the first thing the aroma brings to mind is "Dirty Diapers" :sick:

John

you don't like cold vick's 44 'bug (the cough medicine). shame on you. the hunt shall have to go on without you...

btw, i agree. jager for me is mostly consumed on ski lifts or the trail when someone hands you the communal flask, and you forget to ask what's in it.
i would never actually buy the stuff.

Emetrol Lime Flavor.
Sure, its medicine. But I can't keep it down, and I think that's the purpose of it.

Yesterday at a bar I saw someone mix a drink with three types of hot sauce and then something on top of it. The color resembled a bloody mary, but it wasn't. It looked disgusting.

My brother used to mix coke, pepsi, 7 up and dr. Pepper. He called it the "Graveyard" it was about the right name because the taste made everyone but him want to die.

Not a fan of beer either and my hubby and now son keep trying to get me there- I have tried ales,hard ciders,domestics,imports special orders-mixed concoctions like Black and Tans and I still have the same opinion on most-reminds me of the smell of a saturated diaper on a Summers day-YUCK!!!and unfortunately as of lately the same smell of the nursing home my Mom is in.Sorry beer fans but, on the brightside my not drinking it leaves more for you!!!!

pdswife said:
My brother used to mix coke, pepsi, 7 up and dr. Pepper. He called it the "Graveyard" it was about the right name because the taste made everyone but him want to die.
That's like the kids I see at the gas stations/restaurants, getting the 42 oz Xtra-Large cups and making the Kamikazes (every flavor in the fountain dispensers)...:wacko:

If my kid does it, I'll make him drink the whole thing!!!:LOL:

Many, many years ago.

It was a Friday night, and, being the party animal I am, thought I would go out, buy a book and some wine and just sit down and read.

Got the book and having little or no money decided to try the Ripple.

This was highly advertised at the time and thought how bad could it be?

Blech, blech, a thousand times blech.

A wino on acid and in DT's would not have drunk the stuff.

So I just read the book.

Don't think they make that vile stuff anymore.

Lately? A Gallo of Sonoma 2004 Merlot. :sick:

Their 2003 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon was excellent though, and right now I am drinking a 2004 Turning Leaf Pinot Noir that ain't half bad. :LOL:

Jegar is the WORST! :sick: Port wine is a runner up. I had a girlfriend (lordie she was so beautiful) that loved the stuff. YUK! :yuk: Peach schnapps is VERY bad too.
Guiness is probably the best.
10.gif

I made Michael Chiarello's (FoodNetwork) Apple Pucker Martini and tried to choke it down but was unable to. Felt sorry for DH who had to venture out in the cold/snow and get the ingredients.

I had a friend one time put some lemon juice in milk. At first I thought, that's almost like an orange julius, except with lemon. Wow, was I deceived. It tasted exactly like spoiled milk. He probably knew that when he made if for me! What a jerk.

:) Dr.Pepper yeech but alot of texans love it.Mad dog 20 20 or MD 20 20,Jaegar Meister I believe its meant as a tonic not something you drink all night.Cold Duck,and some thing along the Cold Duck line that had srawberry flavor,Southern Comfort. Bleech
Oh Ya! and Ouzo I hate black licorice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom