Cleavers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is there way to add photo from the phone here?

I don't know if you can do it directly from your phone, although you probably can. I don't know how.

What I would do is email it to myself, drag it to my desktop, and use "manage attachments" to add it to my post. It may be more steps than necessary, but it will work.

CD

Is there way to add photo from the phone here?
If you are using the Discuss Cooking app, it's easy to add photos from your phone. When you're writing a post, you will see a camera icon - tap that and you can take a picture and attach it. Next to that is another icon that looks kind of like a drawing. Tap that and you can add photos, one at a time, from your photo gallery.

I'm on a trip. And have no access to pc.
I am using phone, but I do not see the phone icon. Weird.

P.S. a thing about autocorrect, when I tipped pc, it changed to "ocean". The funny thing is I do have access to ocean, I'm in Miami.

If you are using the Discuss Cooking app, it's easy to add photos from your phone. When you're writing a post, you will see a camera icon - tap that and you can take a picture and attach it. Next to that is another icon that looks kind of like a drawing. Tap that and you can add photos, one at a time, from your photo gallery.

This^^^

It's disgustingly easy to add pics from the DC app. Even I can do it.

Charlie, if the DC icon isn't on your phone, go into the online app store on your phone and get it. It's free. I have a program that automatically shares programs to my and DH's iPhones, iPads, and my PC.

Last edited:
this^^^

it's disgustingly easy to add pics from the dc app. Even i can do it.

Charlie, if the dc icon isn't on your phone, go into the online app store on your phone and get it. It's free. I have a program that automatically shares programs to my and dh's iphones, ipads, and my pc.

IMG_4158.jpg

Took me only couple of weeks to figure out how to do that. But now I want to know why it posted picture twice? Weird.

Only one picture, and I agree, it looks great. I haven't noticed double pic postings on my end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom