Miracle Blade knives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they all say money back garentee...taken em up on it!.

for the qvc question...I think most of their stuff is sub standard. the hard anodized technique pots and pans are just about the only exception. they are good and seem to hold up well enough for their price...(my sis has them and is hard on pots. I've cooked with hers and find them perfectly fine.)

knives can be a little tricky because the shape weight and design may look like the real thing, but the metal may be poor, thus the low price. really good chef knives are pricey. weather you go with one of the new japanese or american high end brands, or stay with one of the traditional french or german brands, you pay for good product. middle of the road knives (calphalon is an example) is a big step up from as seen on tv stuff, and may be just fine for many cooks. but even they cost some $$.

ohsmily said:
Uh, that's really funny that you linked to that thread as though it had the support for the Miracle Blade that Vagriller was looking for. That post was over a year ago and the guy who started the thread condemned the Miracle Blade later in the same thread that he started when he realized what crap they were.

In all fairness, the Miracle blade knife might go well in your tool box or tackle box as a decent all around utility knife.

What Andy did is link to a specific thread about Miracle Blade knives. He didn't suggest any support for the product, (which is, IMO, total crap.)

If someone is interested in what people think about something before buying, they should use the search function to find previous discussions or, better, yet, ask directly.

Though I have no doubt that the MB knives will end up in the tackle box, one can probably find a cheaper and better utility knife for that purpose.

jennyema said:
Though I have no doubt that the MB knives will end up in the tackle box, one can probably find a cheaper and better utility knife for that purpose.

Cheaper than 11 knives for $26 shipped to my door? For that price I have outfitted my tackle box for life!:LOL:

vagriller said:
Cheaper than 11 knives for $26 shipped to my door? For that price I have outfitted my tackle box for life!:LOL:

And your neighbor's ... your cousin's ... your dentist's ....:LOL: :LOL:

11 knives for $26 incl. shipping should have been a clue, though.

vagriller said:
Why didn't anyone trash these knives in the thread where they were lauded?
ohsmily said:
Which thread? Do you have a link?
Andy M. said:
vagriller: This has the info you needed.
jennyema said:
What Andy did is link to a specific thread about Miracle Blade knives. He didn't suggest any support for the product, (which is, IMO, total crap.)
It seems to me that he intended for the link to the be the positive support for Miracle Blades that vagriller was looking for...anyway, not important.

I am getting Twin Cuisine, not MB. :)

lol @ miracle blades. seriously. Who remembers the one they showed like 15 years ago? GINZU WORLD CLASS.

ohsmily said:
It seems to me that he intended for the link to the be the positive support for Miracle Blades that vagriller was looking for...anyway, not important.

I am getting Twin Cuisine, not MB. :)

No need to guess, I'll tell you what I intended.

The original link vagriller posted did not have critiques or recommendations for any brand of knives. It was a thread where members simply stated what they owned. vagriller referred to that thread for a review of the MB.

I offered a different thread where members posted their opinions on the knives and suggested that it would have been a more useful thread in a decision-making process. I did NOT present it as a positive review of the MB.

Mylegsbig said:
lol @ miracle blades. seriously. Who remembers the one they showed like 15 years ago? GINZU WORLD CLASS.

Now, just a minute here, Mr. Pot Roast! Don't make fun of my Ginzu knives! They're great for slicing bagels, and they're worth 100 times what I paid for them!

They were free at the home show -- why do you ask? :)

FryBoy said:
Now, just a minute here, Mr. Pot Roast! Don't make fun of my Ginzu knives! They're great for slicing bagels, and they're worth 100 times what I paid for them!

They were free at the home show -- why do you ask? :)

lol that bread cutter knife from MIRACLE BLADE was the last knife that remained. I used it to cut bread and bagels forever.

When i got my wusthoff bread knife i threw the MB in the fireplace though...and cackled maniacally as it was reduced to smoldering ashes

you must have gotten the knock off

the true GINZU is with a z, after Yorufumi "Ginzu" Yamamoto, who forged the knives by hand and honed them with a Volcanic Stone.

My daughter gave us a set of those knives and I within a few weeks they went into the garbage. Henckels rule:ROFLMAO:

Bangbang said:
My daughter gave us a set of those knives and I within a few weeks they went into the garbage. Henckels rule:ROFLMAO:

Well, I guess I will have to take that cash I was going to spend on the Ronco Showtime rotisserie and buy a decent knife!:LOL:

vagriller said:
Well, I guess I will have to take that cash I was going to spend on the Ronco Showtime rotisserie and buy a decent knife!:LOL:

Sorry but its the truth. I know you are dissapointed. By the way....we have that rotisserie. GET THE KNIFE:chef:

Mylegsbig said:
you must have gotten the knock off

the true GINZU is with a z, after Yorufumi "Ginzu" Yamamoto, who forged the knives by hand and honed them with a Volcanic Stone.

Not true! According to Wikipedia, Ginzu The Ninja in the video game Captain Commando was named after the knife brand Ginsu.

And you can get a swell set of 13 Professional Ginsu knives (NOT amateur knives!) in a wood-like block for $50 at TV Products for Less: http://www.tvproducts4less.com/ginsuknives.html

So now who has the knock-offs, Mr. PR? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Fryboy, See that is where you are incorrect. Yorufumi "Ginzu" Yamamoto was born near the Volcanoes of Northern Japan, and was raised in the caves by tribal japanese nomads. They turned him into a master blacksmith, teaching him the long forgotten trade of Volcanic Forging. Eventually, he went on to become a B level moviestar in Japan. This is where he got his big break to make a fortune off of his smithing techniques.

Unfortunately, there is now a contract on his head by the tribe.

Back
Top Bottom