Neato!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocklobster

Master Chef

Attachments

• cfa8d403416b643cd17a3fbbe25b3f1d_large.jpg
    cfa8d403416b643cd17a3fbbe25b3f1d_large.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 331
Oh, for sure. That would absolutely only be for show. I wonder if they do other colours? Chemically coloured steel can be very interesting looking.

We probably have that much, if not more, in retail, tied up in our knives. Granted we bought most at a "Going out of business sale" with upto 40% off. The first thing I see that would concern me is the total difference in butt/haft design of each knife. The series of knives we bought all have the same design, butt/haft. Personally, that would prevent me from purchasing them, regardless.

Regarding the price tag on anything, I'd much rather pay a premium for quality that will last, then keep buying cheap that has to continually be replaced. Doing the latter usually ends up costing more in the long run.

Well I haven't used them myself so I guess there's no point in my saying more.

All I know is that for $700 I could buy a damned fine high quality knife block set and several more accessory knives at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Well I haven't used them myself so I guess there's no point in my saying more.

All I know is that for $700 I could buy a damned fine high quality knife block set and several more accessory knives at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

The worth of something is what someone is willing to pay for it!;)

I have used these beautiful knives. They have a wonderful feel in my hand. I love them and use them every day!!

I have used these beautiful knives. They have a wonderful feel in my hand. I love them and use them every day!!

I think the concept is great from a culture that lives in small quarters. Seems Japan is the new Sweden when it come to design! What gladdens me is the fact that you use them and find them really good. :) So often things that are SO convenient, are flimsy and "cheap", these look surprising and are quite expensive! What is the name of the product? "Neato"? and where on earth do you get them?

Thanks for the link.

Some of those reviews & comments on Amazon are hilarious.

I like this one

"You would think that for over $800.00 they could give you the whole knife and not cut the middle out of the dang thing." :)

Silly me! If I had read the Thread carefully I would have found my Info, not that I wanted one, but it just seemed so interesting! Seems that those who have bought the knives have found them really useful. Seems they have stirred our imagination!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom