Steak Knives - Some advice would be appreciated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanSalop

Assistant Cook
Hi guys, first post here.
My name is Dan and I live in the UK.
Its my parents wedding anniversary in August and they have hinted to me that they would like a nice steak knife set.
After a whole day of searching the net I am just really confused and realise that I don't know enough about steak knives to get the gift right. Some of the knives I found look fine to me but they are cheap (ish), others look rubbish but are expensive. I have narrowed the sites down to Steak Knives from my UK potentials, but I would also like some worldwide suggestions as I still have over a month to order.
I have a budget of around 100 pound (about 70 USD I think), would this be enough for a really nice set of 6 or so? I could stretch the budget a bit more if someone finds a great deal somewhere.
Many thanks in advance guys.
Dan
:chef:

Hello and welcome to DC! I'm not sure what's available in the UK. We have some members based there so hopefully they will chime in. What are you looking to spend?

Hello and welcome to DC! I'm not sure what's available in the UK. We have some members based there so hopefully they will chime in. What are you looking to spend?

Hi Rob, thanks for the reply.
Around £100 which I thought was about 70 USD but I was waaay off. XE says its
100.00 GBP = 164.031 USD

Back
Top Bottom