I just thought of a brilliant idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is my next project..... it will require cutting, welding, and of course, painting.
I'm going to lose sleep over this tonight just imagining how it's gonna turn out.... :LOL:

Here's what I'm thinking of doing...
I'm going to cut out a hole in the middle of the steel patio table, reinforce it with a steel collar, and drop my Weber Smokey Joe charcoal grill into it. I'm turning this spare patio table into a Korean BBQ / Japanese Yakiniku table.

Attachments

• BBQ.table.JPG
    BBQ.table.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 318
To me your idea is awsome! I'd love to do the same thing. Not only will it work brilliantly, it also brings friends round the table. How great is that!

di reston

Enough is never as good as a feast Oscar Wilde

Great work, roadfix! We have some friends who did something similar to this for crab-picking parties. Sit around the table picking bushels of blue crabs and toss the shells into the center of the table [emoji2]
96d679f858c727ae1bc1251a00cb703c.jpg

Last edited:
Here's what I'm thinking of doing...
I'm going to cut out a hole in the middle of the steel patio table, reinforce it with a steel collar, and drop my Weber Smokey Joe charcoal grill into it. I'm turning this spare patio table into a Korean BBQ / Japanese Yakiniku table.

When dinner is over, you could put a round cast iron or stainless pizza pan over the grill and put containers of melted milk chocolate, peanut butter chocolate and marshmallow fluff chocolate on it - fondue! Have brownies and pound cake for dipping :chef:

When dinner is over, you could put a round cast iron or stainless pizza pan over the grill and put containers of melted milk chocolate, peanut butter chocolate and marshmallow fluff chocolate on it - fondue! Have brownies and pound cake for dipping :chef:

By the time these types of dinner (more drinking than eating) is over we would be too drunk to do anything else .... :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom