My ODK (Outdoor Kitchen)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I debated on that, finally decided 'NO' and now I wish I had installed a kegerator where the useless little refrigerator is.

I also agree with your suggestion about a real fridge close at hand. And though I absolutely love your set up, there seems to be a ton of wasted space in that corner island cupboard that could be somehow made useful. It truly is an enviable ODK. I now sometimes wish I would have added an area to my huge back deck where I would feel safe with charcoal and the like, I REALLY like the deep sink, I'd give my eye tooth for a deep sink outside.

Originally the Large oval was to be in that corner where the fridge is, but it would've taken up way too much real estate to make it functional. I didn't believe it until they laid out the wood and showed me
bash2_743416.gif

Originally the Large oval was to be in that corner where the fridge is, but it would've taken up way too much real estate to make it functional. I didn't believe it until they laid out the wood and showed me
bash2_743416.gif

I was NOT being critical at all.... it is really nice. Several additions we have made here at Casa Stock Norte could be reviewed for changes. When we added our rear deck (the plans had been drawn up for 3 years) I was glad to see the pieces fall into place pretty-much as I had envisioned it. But today, having lived with the deck for a couple years, I would have not quite had it built the way it is. I probably would have added a pole for a dancer (big smile) and some other things.

Now, if I had a different dimension to expand my kitchen into so it wouldn't take up my breezway, or concrete rear cooking deck I'd have contractors here today, but I'm stuck with these **** 3 or 4 dimensions, so it won't happen. LOL

If you search online for brewing supplies and brewing equipment, most of the bigger online houses have conversion kits to do just that. all you need is a hole saw ;) They tend to run right around a hundred bucks or so, plus the tap handle, hich can be free from your local beer distributor if you're nice to them, or ornate gody gold gilded, custom molded antique nightmares which can run well into the thousands. Being a brewer for close to twenty years, you learn things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom