Stupid Smoker Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

htc

Head Chef
This might be the dumbest question on using a charcoal smoker, but here goes...:wacko:

I have the Brinkmann smoke and grill smoker and plan to smoke pork spareribs this weekend. I would like to smoke 3 or 4 spare ribs. So do I figure out a way to make the ribs lean against each other and stand up or do I have to smoke ribs with them laying down? Thanks!!
http://brinkmann.net/Shop/Detail.as...arcoal+Smokers+&+Grills&sku=810-5301-C&id=288

You can consider buying a rib rack. A well equiped BBQ store will have them. The rack allows you to smoke the ribs in a semi-vertical position. They are not very expensive.

I was thinking that too. Do you think it'll fit in the brinkmann smoker? It seems small...

You can lay them flat it you do not find a rib rack that will fit your smoker. The benefit of the rack is being able to smoke more ribs at once. If you do not find a rack them you might be able to improvise something.

And by the way your question was not stupid at all. I bet there were other people out there wondering the same thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom