This makes my knees weak! Smoker/grill/fireplace combo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now look what you've done. All our grillmasters will be a puddle of drool coveting this thing. You could cook for a university with that thing. Did you actually SEE it or was it something you found online?

I get the Napa Style catalog and finally picked it up to thumb through it. That thing is gorgeous!

Very nice. It's higher capacity and less expensive than the ones I've been keeping on my wish list. I'm gonna have to do some research on this thing, see if I can find any reviews by folks who have used it.

...of course, it's still not cheap enough that I can foresee a time when I could afford to buy it, but I like to keep the wish list properly up to date anyway, just so I know that should I end up with too much money one of these days I'll be able to get rid of it quickly and efficiently ;-). Nice find!

Makes me feel like such a...redneck. I am awe-stricken. When I was in college back in Pennsylvania, I used a non-working refrigerator with an electric hotplate and a cast iron skillet full of wet woodchips. Manual flue pipe coming out the top. It had wire racks, and I covered them with venison and trout.

Makes me feel like such a...redneck. I am awe-stricken. When I was in college back in Pennsylvania, I used a non-working refrigerator with an electric hotplate and a cast iron skillet full of wet woodchips. Manual flue pipe coming out the top. It had wire racks, and I covered them with venison and trout.

Your "cooker" sounds like something Alton Brown would dream up. Congrats on a great recycling job.:rolleyes:

I believe I found the directions for this smoker in a copy of Pennsylvania Fish & Game News. I guess that alone would qualify me as a redneck.

Are you also a member of he AHBA? (American Honky Tonk Bar Association).

You may be a redneck if you realize you are the friend in low places that Garth was talking about.

could be...I have low friends in high places and high friends in low places...

I don't want to be a wet blanket, but it sems to me that 'combo' items that perform several different functions all in one, seldom do the job as well as individual one function pieces.

I don't want to be a wet blanket, but it sems to me that 'combo' items that perform several different functions all in one, seldom do the job as well as individual one function pieces.

goway - you soggy like a wet blanket :LOL: Let me have my dream ;)

I didn't get to finish my post.

...but I'm sure that in this case, it works great and is a bargain at that price. I would kill to have one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom