What kind of grill do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A large, long-dead gas grill that I ripped all the gas gear out of, and converted into a charcoal grill second to none! Lots of room between the grill and the coals, and plenty more room for offset cooking when the need arises.

I have a Thermos stainless steel dual fuel grill, but shhhh....its actually a Charbroil grill. I love it, some people hate these because they say they rust easily. Mine has some wear an tear on it but to keep it from rusting....cover it and then in the winter, put it in a shed or basement.

I also have one of those Weber kettle charcoal grills, I use this mostly for smoking.

Hey, if anyone has a Charbroil they bought within the last few years,
and if the burners were cast iron, and if they have rusted out....

You should contact Charbroil. My grill is a Charbroil 5000 series (I think,
might be a 4000), and the 4 burner tubes rusted out after about 2 years.
I contacted Charbroil for replacements, and they sent... free of charge....
brass replacement tubes!!! Saved me about $100.00.
:)

My next grill might be a charcoal one.

Glad to Hear It

Good for you! Way to go!! That is how it used to be LONG time ago. Stores used to guarantee their products, no more. If you found one that did, hang their name on a wall. I would sure send them letter of appreciation and that you would recommend them to your friends for the practice they keep. This does my heart good to know you got great customer service. I wish them continued success with their products.

I feel if people would take the time to try to have the company replace rather than go get different one, would be what all this Global stuff is about. Lot of the old ways are good ways. Don't you think? Again thanks for sharing your good fortune. Like winning the lottery in small way.

A Weber Kettle charcoal grill, a brand new Weber Gas grill (to replace the 13 year old Weber gas grill of ours), and a barrel type of smoker.

I bought a Jennair at Lowes early this year when they were on clearance. Made by Nexgrill outa China, but has got decent reviews. Parts are available or I wouldnt have bought it. Does a good job for me and I have enjoyed it.

439384364_7720802cab.jpg

NAchef said:
I bought a Jennair at Lowes early this year when they were on clearance. Made by Nexgrill outa China, but has got decent reviews. Parts are available or I wouldnt have bought it. Does a good job for me and I have enjoyed it.

439384364_7720802cab.jpg

Boy, that sure looks like a nice big one. Clearance too yet? Can not beat that. Good luck with it. I do buy lot of stuff at Lowes aren't they connected to Wal Mart in some way?

I dont think they are connected to Walmart, Sams Club is but not Lowes.

Every spring, around Feb. or so, they clear out the last years grills. They knock the prices down then a week or two later they offer another 10% or more off.

Camp Chef

I've got a Camp Chef Big Gas Grill. 3 Burners propane stove with a two burner grill box that cooks like a champ! I even use it to smoke food by putting chips in the bottom of the box. I use it for dutch oven cooking and classic griddle stuff. I must say that it cooks anything. It's great on the road because it is portable so at family reunions and tailgatting parties it rules.

I really have been happy with it. I'm really love Camp Chef products for the money nothing beats their stuff.

RoadCooker

Camp Chef

I have a Camp Chef 3 burner propane stove. It's great, all I have to do is throw a the grill box on it and presto I can grill and smoke. I use the stove to dutch oven and cook for big groups. What really great is that it's portable and cooks food perfectly. I can't say enough about Camp Chef products.

Roadcooker

a good site that I found for Camp Chef stuff on sale was outdoorcooking.com Outdoor Cooking Cook it anywhere anytime! - Main Page

Back
Top Bottom