Seeds Of Change Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce review...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef

I saw this item at a local grocery store and picked up a package. Do not think this is a new item at all.

It was around 3 bucks for this.

I added it to some pork that I picked up on an earlier trip to that same store that was already pre cut for Stir fry.

Flavor here was good.

Wanted more of a spice level right out of the pouch. This was mainly mild.

I will give this item a medium sized thumbs up.

lol, K-L. :)

There's a load of Indian style "simmer" sauces available in jars that are pretty good nowadays. So much so that a coworkers mother, who just moved here from Bangladesh, commented that America is so wonderful to have available in jars what would take her a lot of effort to obtain all of the ingredients, then cook.

We really like Sharwood's sauces, and Patak's Original.

Just when I was thinking you never cook! I'll look for this product.

I cook. It is rare for me though to review something from a grocery store that is not from the cookie or snack food isle.

We usually get "Tasty Bites" brand of that sort of thing. Lots of yummy variants. Yeah, they are kind of mild. We usually use them as a side dish. I have been known to add some hot sauce. Love the convenience of vegis ready with one minute in the microwave or boil in bag.

I also love that all the ingredients are food.

Last edited:
We usually get "Tasty Bites" brand of that sort of thing. Lots of yummy variants. Yeah, they are kind of mild. We usually use them as a side dish. I have been known to add some hot sauce. Love the convenience of vegis ready with one minute in the microwave or boil in bag.

I also love that all the ingredients are food.

We almost always add cayenne powder to jarred or pouched simmer sauces. "Hot" written on the label is kind of a joke.

I'll have to look for that brand.

Back
Top Bottom