Chinese egg tarts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thegrindre

Assistant Cook
Gee, I just love Asian dishes. I have a wonderful wok and cook Chinese food all the time. I keep it simple with veggies and meat and a sauce. :chef:

A little searching uncovered that one of their (Chinese) favorites desserts is Egg Tarts so I tried them. Boy, was I ever disappointed. They're nothing more then sweetened scrambled eggs. :( I won't do that again. I don't like scrambled egg. Soft boiled, poached or hard boiled is fine but not scrambled or fried. :yuk: :LOL:

Gee, I just love Asian dishes. I have a wonderful wok and cook Chinese food all the time. I keep it simple with veggies and meat and a sauce. :chef:

A little searching uncovered that one of their (Chinese) favorites desserts is Egg Tarts so I tried them. Boy, was I ever disappointed. They're nothing more then sweetened scrambled eggs. :( I won't do that again. I don't like scrambled egg. Soft boiled, poached or hard boiled is fine but not scrambled or fried. :yuk: :LOL:

I watched a YouTube video a few days ago that had Chinese egg tarts in it. It was the first time I had heard of them.

I actually LOVE good scrambled eggs, so I am now more wanting to try one of those tarts. I may have to make one, because I don't know where I can buy one.

CD

Absolutely! I recommend the recipe highly. Just because I don't like scrambled eggs doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a try.
My post was just my opinion about the recipe. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom