My Kitty Cat Came Home!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
My cat has been MIA for a couple of weeks & she came home today!!:clap: Plus she's about to have kittens!!:ohmy: From the looks of things & by the way she's acting it will be very soon. I had to put together a "birthing box" for her & she's laying in it just mowing & purring away. I hope I can find batteries for the camera so I can take some pictures.

that is great crewsk, nothing worse that losing a loved pet. I wish I were closer I would adopt one of the kittens. Good luck with the birthing.

Thanks norge!! With her first litter of kittens, she came & laid her head in my lap & I had to help her have one. It's little foot was stuck. But all the rest came out fine. I'm hoping she has these early enough for the kids to see.

crewsk i had a cat who dissapreaed several times for 2 or 3 weeks. i remember my aunt and uncle lived with us for about a month and the cat hid in the u-haul. my uncle called a few days later and said he found our cat lol.

Middie, I'm used to her disappearing for 2 or 3 days at a time since she lives outside but I was starting to get worried that something bad had happened when she was gone for so long. She has a habit of getting into peoples cars if they leave the door or windows open & thought she had gotten kitty-napped by some unknowing neighbor.:LOL:

the cats i have now are strictly indoors... with him dissapearing so often, i didn't want to have to worry like that ever again. hey think you can email me a kitten? lol

I think that might be kinda messy!:shock: I'll post pics of them when they are born though. She seems to have calmed down a bit but I know it won't be long before they are born. I can't wait!! She makes pretty babies!

crewsk said:
My cat has been MIA for a couple of weeks & she came home today!!:clap: Plus she's about to have kittens!!:ohmy: From the looks of things & by the way she's acting it will be very soon. I had to put together a "birthing box" for her & she's laying in it just mowing & purring away. I hope I can find batteries for the camera so I can take some pictures.
Geez crewsk, does this mean your a gramma now:shock:
Just teasing:ROFLMAO: Glad you kitty is home and safe.
kadesma

Bangbang said:
Typical cat...runs away...gets knocked up....and then comes home.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Guess she flunked obedience school. At least crewsk didn't send her to an unwed cat's home.

HORRAYYYY!!!!!!!!! i'm so glad your kitty came home. plus you'll have a new litter of kittens!

There's nothing to make a heart feel better than a bunch of baby kittens and a momma cat loving them. Can't wait to see the photos.

I VERY happy that she came home and is safe! But Crewsk.... you should keep the cats INdoors! Its not safe for them out there! I say you should keep them indoors until they are at LEAST one month old! Please?! :ermm:

She was moved into the garage last night. That's the best I can do right now. Before we moved she was an indoor cat but she got out when we were moving in & won't come back in the house.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom