Dancing Ladies Dinner - 1/2/2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tenspeed

Executive Chef
On this ninth day of Christmas we'll be having a roasted spatchcocked chicken, mashed 'taters, and everyone's favorite vegetable - brussel sprouts!

What's on your plate?

So where did the dancing ladies come from today? I'm glad to have a back to normal dated dinner thread though. Almost everything sounds good for your dinner TS. ;)

I'm going to make some Chili without beans and serve it on top of the leftover Mexican cornbread from last night. Ole':zorro:

So where did the dancing ladies come from today? I'm glad to have a back to normal dated dinner thread though. Almost everything sounds good for your dinner TS. ;)

I'm going to make some Chili without beans and serve it on top of the leftover Mexican cornbread from last night. Ole':zorro:
Hint:

800px-XRF_12days.jpg

I’m making some chicken fried rice at work, then frying up some pork egg rolls I made a while back. We’ll reheat this when we get home and I’ll stop off and get a bag of bok choy to stir fry with it

Congratulations Andy and Missus M.. :)

Just prepped a chuck roast for the IP and set it for 60 minutes.. Will slice red onions, tomatoes and avocado topped with mozzarella slices and an anchovy/balsamic dressing for a side..

Dessert will be ice cream with a peach compote..

Ross

Congrats Andy and SO.

Sure, now it gets warmer out, and I'm not going anywhere today. Brought home a container of turkey vegg noodle soup last night for dinner today. Maybe even some for lunch tomorrow.

Happy 20th, Andy and SO!
I'm having chili with smoked cheddar and sour cream.

I don't know why, but I am having a hankering for rice. So I will make a pot of it, any leftover becomes fried rice.

Pirate will be making breaded 2" pork chops. Baked.

YAHOO!!! I have my appetite back. Maybe now I can start packing on the pounds I so desperately need.

Last edited:
Happy anniversary Andy and SO!
:flowers:
Slight change of plans here to Cuban Picadillo over the cornbread.

Glad to hear some good food talk from you Addie. :yum:

Last edited:
My NYD cook got postponed... thank you, sciatic nerve, for starting the new year off right. :rolleyes: :mad:

So, the pork and sauerkraut is brazing in the oven right now. I have some Angry Orchard Crisp Cider in the braising liquid. Pork and apples are friends. :yum:

I'll whip up some cheater mashed potatoes when everything else is ready -- thanks Idahoan. :chef:

CD

My NYD cook got postponed... thank you, sciatic nerve, for starting the new year off right. :rolleyes: :mad:

So, the pork and sauerkraut is brazing in the oven right now. I have some Angry Orchard Crisp Cider in the braising liquid. Pork and apples are friends. :yum:

I'll whip up some cheater mashed potatoes when everything else is ready -- thanks Idahoan. :chef:

CD
My lower back pinched bad yesterday..today it was better, but any false move sent breathtaking shocks through my entire body..thanks to the open kitchen concept in the deli, the customers got a bizarre show of a cook hopping around on one leg..gotta love self employment..

Back
Top Bottom