Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Today's Menu (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/)
-   -   Dinner tonight. Sat.2/2/19 (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/dinner-tonight-sat-2-2-19-a-101565.html)

Kayelle 02-02-2019 04:57 PM

Dinner tonight. Sat.2/2/19
 
What's going on at your place tonight?


I'm doing some creamy thighs Marsala with crimini over gigli pasta. I'm winging the recipe because it makes me happy. :wink:

I found this cute "new to me" pasta at TJ's.
Here's the pasta..
https://www.traderjoes.com/digin/pos...artisan-pastas

caseydog 02-02-2019 05:15 PM

I was out running errands all day, so I stopped mid-afternoon at a local watering hole that has really good bar food, and had a couple of beverages and some very tasty blackened chicken quesadillas.

I plan on cooking tomorrow.

CD

GotGarlic 02-02-2019 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayelle (Post 1582362)
I found this cute "new to me" pasta at TJ's.
Here's the pasta..
https://www.traderjoes.com/digin/pos...artisan-pastas

I love those [emoji813] They're called campanelle in my store.

Not feeling great today, so we're ordering pizza from our local pizza joint.

medtran49 02-02-2019 05:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Reubens sammies made with homemade small-batch sauerkraut I started 9 days ago. It fermented pretty quickly this time.

Kaneohegirlinaz 02-02-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayelle (Post 1582362)
What's going on at your place tonight?


I'm doing some creamy thighs Marsala with crimini over gigli pasta. I'm winging the recipe because it makes me happy. :wink:

I found this cute "new to me" pasta at TJ's.
Here's the pasta..
https://www.traderjoes.com/digin/pos...artisan-pastas

I saw those on my last excursion to Trader Joe's.
I took a pass, now I'm second guess that decision.
Kay, let us all know what you thought of it, will ya?

Kaneohegirlinaz 02-02-2019 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotGarlic (Post 1582366)
I love those [emoji813] They're called campanelle in my store.

Not feeling great today, so we're ordering pizza from our local pizza joint.

Feel better GG!

Kaneohegirlinaz 02-02-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by medtran49 (Post 1582369)
Reubens sammies made with homemade small-batch sauerkraut I started 9 days ago. It fermented pretty quickly this time.

med, are those homemade pickles as well?
That plate looks scrumptious !!!

Kaneohegirlinaz 02-02-2019 06:21 PM

I'm making a "Local-Style 'Plate Lunch' Dinner ala Zippy's",
my favorite fried chicken in the whole wide world!!!
Along with my copycat Zippy's Mac Salad, steamed White Rice
and buttered Corn Kernels.
CLASSIC HAWAII!!!

Kaneohegirlinaz 02-02-2019 06:24 PM

Oh, I'm sure that this doesn't really belong here, but,
today is 2 2 day or in Hawaii we'd say Tutu which means
Grandparent--- Tutu Wahine (Grandma) or Tutu Kane (GrandPa)
ALOHA Y'ALL!!!

Rascal 02-02-2019 06:38 PM

Brown rice with chicken kebabs and home made satay sauce,was real good.

Russ


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.