Create a name for this one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustJoel

Executive Chef
Necessity is a mother but sometimes she helps you create delicious stuff!

Heavy cream, chocolate syrup, tequila, and Coke. It’s like a dessert that gets you a bit buzzed! Mark hates tequila but he liked this one! He calls it a “white Mexican,” but that doesn’t sound PC to me! Any ideas on what to name it?

Heavy cream, chocolate syrup, tequila, and Coke. It’s like a dessert that gets you a bit buzzed! Mark hates tequila but he liked this one! He calls it a “white Mexican,” but that doesn’t sound PC to me! Any ideas on what to name it?

Wow, not sure what to call it, but I'll take one!

The tequila is throwing me. I can imagine it working, but can't taste it in my head.

How about a "Mexican Jersey Cow?" Jersey cows are black and white. Tequila is Mexican. Works for me.

CD

It doesn't sound any less PC than a Black Russian.

In Mexico, tequila and Coke is called a Batanga. It has lime juice and salt on the rim, but if you are adding heavy cream and chocolate syrup, I would substitute Turbinado sugar for the salt and I would call it a Batanga Sundae.

La gorda batanga (Fat Batanga)
Batanga rico (Wealthy Batanga)
Tequila deslumbrado (bedazzled)
Bomba de la frontera (Border Bombshell)

Jersey cows

Just found this site and then this thread. I want to point out that Jersey cows are brown, kind of fawn colored without spots. The usual black and white cows are Holsteins. This drink started out sounding like a tequila-based version of Bailey’s – but then the Coke showed up. I generally like cream liqueur, but I can’t imagine it with Coke. Maybe like a Coke float with a kick?

Hi AliceTeter, Welome to DC! Glad you found us.

That was my first thought too - Jersey cows are a gorgeous fawn tan.

Janet seems to have nailed quite a few names there! LOL

Alice, thank you for reviving this thread, I hadn't read it before. Please note dates of the posts, this was started more than a year ago but hey! nothing wrong with reviving and adding to them! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom