Nutri Ninja - help with processes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pontypool

Assistant Cook
I just got this food processor, which comes with various attachments.

Can anyone tell me which attachment I should use, simply to whip cream.

While on topic, I am attempting to make a strawberry cheesecake, from here :

https://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/no-bake-strawberry-cheesecake/

My first attempt the topping was too soft and it all flopped a bit, but I used double cream instead of "whipping cream"

My second attempt, I used whipping cream, but it still seemed about as soft as before, so this time I attempted to use gelatin, which was optinal.

The recipe said 2 teaspoonfulls, whereas the instructions on the gelatin said the entire sachet needed to be mixed with a little hot water (approx 8 teaspoonfulls) and this should work for a pint of liquid.

I used two teaspoonfulls and a little hot water on the bottom of a cup which I stirred in thoroughly and then blended into the cream cheese/whipping cream/sugar.

The while thing turned out even runnier than before, which is puzzling.

Am I using the correct beaker/ attachment with my food processor, to whip the cream thoroughly?
Did I misuse the gelatin?

Appreciate any feed back

Hmm - I'm sorry your recipe didn't work out BUT please, please don't decorate the end result as suggested in the video. She's used Babys Breathe to decorate the cheesecake and it's poisonous.

Comments on that blog post mention similar trouble... perhaps check the cream cheese. is if the full fat block?

Hmm - I'm sorry your recipe didn't work out BUT please, please don't decorate the end result as suggested in the video. She's used Babys Breathe to decorate the cheesecake and it's poisonous.

Comments on that blog post mention similar trouble... perhaps check the cream cheese. is if the full fat block?

Hi. It was Philadelphia (not light)
Don't worry, I only decorated using strawberry slices.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom