What are you eating Sunday 3/31/2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Last edited by a moderator:
56875-albums1036-picture7891.jpg
[/IMG]

[file photo from my Dinner Album]

Seafood Pasta for our Sunday Super

I have some beef short ribs braising in cider in a cast-iron DO. I have some red potatoes on deck, that I will probably boil and mash.

CD

Steamed artichoke with garlic lemon butter for dippin', and a fresh fruit salad of strawberries, blueberries, orange segments, and mango.

Last edited:
We shared a 4-egg omelette. Mushrooms all around, ham on Himself's half, spinach on mine, and lots of Guggisberg Baby Swiss. I also made pancakes and ate three; Himself hasn't had any...yet. ;)

Greek lamb meatballs in orzo with tomato, feta, mint garnish.

Attachments

• 2019-03-31 19.08.27.jpg
    2019-03-31 19.08.27.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 119
DD's ordered take out. I had Caesar salad with chicken.

Mushrooms stuffed with surimi and cream cheese, and then tempura’d. And some tempura shrimp and veggies, too.

Mushrooms stuffed with surimi and cream cheese, and then tempura’d. And some tempura shrimp and veggies, too.
Oh, in the cap of each mushroom lurks a hidden slice of pickled jalapeño, and the surimi /cream cheese mix is flavored with lemon zest, grated ginger, salt, and pepper.

Hope the jalapeño doesn’t get Mark angry!

Sounds delish, Joel! I was just looking at the tempura thread. :yum:
edited....just saw your recent post. Yum....

Last edited:
I have some beef short ribs braising in cider in a cast-iron DO. I have some red potatoes on deck, that I will probably boil and mash.

CD

Short ribs done. I went with a rough "country style" mash on the potatoes.

CD

Attachments

• ShrtRib001.jpg
    ShrtRib001.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 101
We had bacon wrapped Filet Mignon with loaded salads and Spanish Rice.

The picture isn't meant to be pretty, but rather how cook our little jewels of meat in my carbon steel pan with the green silicone "Fry Wall" collar to save the stove. Perfect every time.:yum:

Attachments

• P3310004[1].jpg
    P3310004[1].jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 123
Back
Top Bottom