Sat. 4/13/19 Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
I'll be enjoying this gorgeous day next to the grill with Mojo marinated thighs and grilled fresh pineapple spears. Steamed Jasmine rice with green onion and cilantro will be the bed for the pineapple drizzled with the Hawaiian marinade..

What's on your menu tonight?

It is a beautiful day in SoCal! :heart: I grilled a pork shoulder chop this afternoon, and put some asparagus on the grill as well. I had the other half of the apple and mango left over from breakfast this morning for an added side.

I pulled the last bag of beef barbacoa from the freezer and made quesadillas with a bit of cheese and salsa. We also had a black bean-corn-tomato side topped with cojita cheese.
IMG_20190413_214613548_HDR.jpg

I'll be enjoying this gorgeous day next to the grill with Mojo marinated thighs and grilled fresh pineapple spears. Steamed Jasmine rice with green onion and cilantro will be the bed for the pineapple drizzled with the Hawaiian marinade..

What's on your menu tonight?

Winner... I added some peas to the rice. Gotta have some green. :yum:

Attachments

• P4130009[1].jpg
    P4130009[1].jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
It is raining and unseasonably cold, at 46F. So, just making do with what's in the house. Cheeseburger cooked in a cast-iron skillet, "smashburger" style.

CD

IP bb ribs, rubbed with Pappy's seasoning, finished in hot oven with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.. Served with mac salad..

Carrot cake for dessert..

Ross

Sorry for the blurred photo.. Shaky old hands??

Attachments

• BB Ribs and Mac Salad.jpg
    BB Ribs and Mac Salad.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 97
I had planned to make grilled country-style pork ribs for dinner last night but the rain lasted longer than we expected, so I went to Plan B: frozen four-cheese ravioli with a quick homemade pasta sauce and homemade dinner rolls, toasted and buttered with Penzeys Sandwich Sprinkle on top. Hit the spot.

We ordered out. We both got Cobb salads. DH doesn't like avocado or raw tomato, so I got his avocado slices and cherry tomatoes. :yum:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom