Rest in Peace, Tim Conway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
:cry: One of the funniest guys ever....he gave millions many years of laughter and will be missed.

Oh no! He was one of my favorites, too, Cheryl. I used to watch him in skits on Cleveland tv shows before he hit it big time. His Dorf character is probably my favorite.

First Doris Day and now Tom/Tim Conway. Betty White better hide herself for a while.

My fave ones were on the Carol Burnett show back in the day when Carol, Harvey Korman and Tim tried so hard not to laugh during the skits. :LOL:

Oh no! He was one of my favorites, too, Cheryl. I used to watch him in skits on Cleveland tv shows before he hit it big time. His Dorf character is probably my favorite.

First Doris Day and now Tom/Tim Conway. Betty White better hide herself for a while.

I loved "Dorf". :LOL: And yes about Betty White....she is and has always been a treasure.

Dorf was always Craig's favorite character. He used to have a video tape of Dorf, but I guess we threw it away because we don't have a tape player anymore. I ordered a DVD for him yesterday since his birthday is in next couple of months.

I always loved him in the skits on the Carol Burnett show too. Loved how he could make the others crack up and he hardly ever broke character.

It fully stinks we can't get that on Saturday Night Live though... I would love to see the cast members attempt to break the other people in a skit:)

First Doris Day and the next day Tim Conway. Two great losses to the world of entertainment. He made the world laugh along with the cast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom