6/3/2019 - World Bicycle Day Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tenspeed

Executive Chef
In April 2018, the United Nations General Assembly declared 3 June as International World Bicycle Day. The resolution for World Bicycle Day recognizes "the uniqueness, longevity and versatility of the bicycle, which has been in use for two centuries, and that it is a simple, affordable, reliable, clean and environmentally fit sustainable means of transportation.

https://www.un.org/en/events/bicycleday/

I celebrated by riding today, which I do almost every day, except in winter.

Dinner tonight will be pork tenderloin on the grill, oven roasted smashed potatoes, and a spinach salad.

Went food shopping this morning.

Breakfast was a small piece of rotisserie chicken breast.

Lunch was tossed salad - spring mix, arugala, black olives, mushrooms, hard boiled egg, grape tomatoes, mozzarella pearls, 2 chopped anchovy fillets dressed with EVOO, red wine vinegar and house seasoning.

Not quite sure what/when dinner will be. Probably lamb chops.

Simple deli smoked pulled pork on brioche buns with sriracha/mayo spread and a slice of muenster cheese.. Sides are mac salad and chili w/beans..

Ice cream for later..

Ross

I'm going to cook a pound of crumbled mild Italian sausage. Enchiladas tonight; lasagna tomorrow. Lots of poblanos, sweet red peppers, fresh corn, and summer squash will get used up too.

IMG_4319.jpg

Costco Cheese Tortellini with
sautéed Panchetta, Garlic and
chopped Kale, loads of grated Parm and Olive Oil
Oh and some bread too!

Last night DD and I shared a small shell steak (cooked on the stove top grill pan). Sides were tomato & mozzarella salad and sautéed baby bella mushrooms.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom