Dinner Monday, 8-5-2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
We had an indoor pic-a-nic:. hot dogs, coleslaw, baked beans, potato salad, a bit of the most recent batch of pickles. The pickles were what wouldn't fit into the jar.

Can you tell that I like fresh dill in my potato salad? Himself always says that I put too much in...

What did you eat tonight? IMG_20190805_202742009.jpg

Cheese and onion quesadillas on the Gridler. I rarely use that thing, but it does make good quesadillas.

CD

We snacked. I had, at various times, a ham sandwich with cheddar and lettuce on whole grain bread with sunflower seeds; a lamb samosa; cucumber salad; pâté on one of yesterday's wholewheat hamburger buns; Brie; and some beef jerky. I'm not sure what all Stirling had, but I know he had some of the Dragon Lady Sesame noodles and some of the pasta salad.

We used left over grilled chicken for quesadillas.. As we tend to do, there were no sides, etc.. Just good, cheesy quesadillas..

Finished the pumpkin pie for dessert..

Ross

We used Craig's home cured bacon to make bacon, zucchini, onion orichette with garlic rolls.

Attachments

• 2019-08-05 18.26.49.jpg
    2019-08-05 18.26.49.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 94
We had an indoor pic-a-nic:. hot dogs, coleslaw, baked beans, potato salad, a bit of the most recent batch of pickles. The pickles were what wouldn't fit into the jar.

Can you tell that I like fresh dill in my potato salad? Himself always says that I put too much in...

What did you eat tonight?View attachment 35976

Your plate is very attractive and it seems that you have a delicious meal.

Back
Top Bottom