What are you eating Sunday September 15, 2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
A loaded salad for dinner.

Mixed Baby greens, tuna, hard boiled eggs, green olives, black olives, sliced mushroom caps, chick peas, tomato, feta cheese and Caesar dressing.

loaded_salad_091519_IMG_6221.jpg

September 15

I made some puff pastry a couple of weeks ago to make peach tarts. I had some left in the freezer, so I pulled it out and made crescent rolls stuffed with ham and swiss cheese, side of potato salad for the Elders. The KN wouldn't even try it "I don't like that," but Mom cleaned her plate. Most people would eat anything someone else makes...not my Dad. I try not to be insulted or hurt, but it is insulting and it does hurt.

Last edited:
Today we had my younger son (Bradey) and his wife (Carrie) along with our darling 5yr. old (Cheyenne) for a mid afternoon meal and I served http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f15/kayelle-s-greek-thighs-99730.html
along with spinach salads.
Although as far as I know, we are not Greek, the meal was a hit even with little Cheyenne.

We ordered a beautiful round rug for our new hardwood floors from Wayfair, and when it arrived slightly defective, Wayfair sent us a new one and said to keep the defective one and give it away. What great PR!!

Anyway, my family went home full and contented with a wonderful meal cooked by Mama (with the help of SC), and a beautiful new rug for their living room. What a great day!

It sounds like a wonderful family day, Kayelle. Can't wait till the house is all put back so you can post those photos that you promised.

We had BLTs for dinner with salads.
We had BLTs, too! No salad, but I did add homemade dill pickles to our plates. We also had side dishes of cantaloupe - for dessert, since cantaloupe and dill pickle juice don't exactly taste good together, I would guess.

60th birthday dinner for my great SIL..

Grandson grilled tritip and his wife put together a variety of good sides and baked a pie for the birthday boy.. :yum:

SIL and daughter, Jeannie and I just played with the great grandson's..

Was a fun afternoon..

Ross

Dinner last night was homemade pizza. Margherita for me. New Orleans for Craig, which is crawfish, andouille, roasted red bell, red onion, Fontina and moz, plus a sweet/sour/spicy apricot preserves drizzle. We also have a red-headed stepchild pizza of half regular Margherita with the other half using rest of roasted red bell instead of tomatoes. Nobody got to that 1 yet. Breakfast!

Filet Mignon, Pan=-seared and finished in a hot oven, Steamed Green Beans w/ Mozzarella, Nuked baby spuds, Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad, and a rarity at my table, a glass of Cabernet.......

IMG_1576.jpg

DH grilled pork chops seasoned with Penzeys Ozark seasoning and I pan-fried baby potatoes and seasoned them with Penzeys Mural of Flavor and salt. I also made salads.
0915192017c.jpg

My back decided to rebel yesterday (Sun,) so I just had some more soup as all the ingredients were handy. Did a few meatballs in the toaster oven (can't bend over). Worked beautifully!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom