What are you eating Monday October 28, 2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Meatloaf, spinach, mashed yukons and gravy.

meatloaf_102819_IMG_6398.jpg

I'm off to a condo board of trustees meeting this evening so SO and I will have leftover minestrone soup when I get back later tonight.

Ha!
Meatloaf, mashed yukons (no gravy) and sautéed lemon garlic broccolini. I can't believe we've never had broccolini before. good stuff.

I had a couple of open faced sandwiches on Wasa crisp rye. One was chicken salad and the other was cold smoked trout with cream cheese. DH had two chicken salad sandwiches on wholegrain wheat, sunflower seed bread and had the smoked trout on a bagel. Stewed plums for dessert.

Had a hankerin' for chicken nuggets. I egged and dipped them in cajun seasoned panko and baked. Honey mustard dipping sauce. Made enough for leftovers.

Hiya, Dawg! Good to see you. Homemade chicken nuggets and the honey mustard sauce sounds delicious.

Taco Monday here this afternoon, but looking back at Taxy's dinner, I would have rather had that. :ohmy::yum::LOL:

Last edited:
Ha!
Meatloaf, mashed yukons (no gravy) and sautéed lemon garlic broccolini. I can't believe we've never had broccolini before. good stuff.

Glad you've discovered broccolini too Whiska. It's turned into my favorite green veggie, right up there with asparagus. I'll have to try your cooking method as I usually just rough chop it and nuke it with a little water and seasoned butter. Good stuff.

Last night for dinner, I pulled out a package of Zuppa Toscano (made with white beans instead of potato) from the freezer. After a busy day, I'm always glad to have something like that on hand.:yum:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom