What are you eating Tuesday October 29, 2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Brunch was salad, rotisserie chicken, cheese and crackers. Hub and I shared both plates.

crackers_cheese_102919_IMG_6401.jpg

salad_chicken_102919_IMG_6403.jpg

There other day, I made a batch of pizza dough, enough for three pizzas. Two balls of dough went into the freezer and the third will be made into tonight's dinner. I'm planning a pepperoni and red onion pizza.

A friend came over, and helped me finish off the leftovers of the mahogany fire noodles and the som tum green beens. But I also made up a fresh Thai dish to go with them - a vegetarian version (almost - I never leave fish sauce out of any Thai dish!) Tom Kha Gai, without chicken. I had some more lime leaves I had trimmed, and got a craving for something with them in it! I had some creminis in the fridge, and I used those in it, and it was delicious. There was none of this left over!

Steamed young carrots, bag of mixed tiny potatoes - red and golds, froze peas, snipped rosemary, green onion tops to garnish in a medium cream sauce. Served on top of split toasted skillet corn bread. Been wanting to make this all summer, and well, time flies.

We had to make a Breyer's chocolate ice cream run today.

Tonight is "make yer own" tri tip sandwiches, and the heated up leftover hominy side dish.

We went to the Poke Bowl place for lunch, so we don't really need any dinner.

36788-albums1135-picture8076-jpg.34041

Clockwise, hush puppies, fries/chips, fried cod and my favorite, roasted garlic tartar sauce.

36788-albums1135-picture8076-jpg.34041

Clockwise, hush puppies, fries/chips, fried cod and my favorite, roasted garlic tartar sauce.

Your dinner looks wonderful. Can you post your hush puppy recipe please.

I had my book club meeting last night. The hostess made green chicken chili. I made these ghost- and skull-shaped mini fougasse breads and sprinkled them with Penzeys Arizona Dreaming before baking, for that speckled, smallpoxy look ;) [emoji317] [emoji316] I also guacamole to go with them. They were a hit! [emoji2] 2019-10-30-09-48-25.jpeg1029191842.jpg

I had my book club meeting last night. The hostess made green chicken chili. I made these ghost- and skull-shaped mini fougasse breads and sprinkled them with Penzeys Arizona Dreaming before baking, for that speckled, smallpoxy look ;) [emoji317] [emoji316] I also guacamole to go with them. They were a hit! [emoji2] View attachment 37181View attachment 37182

Looks Spooktular :LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom