Official 2019 Black Friday dinner thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Leftovers from yesterday! Almost as full as I was last night.

Made a small amount of pate with the duck liver today for snacking tomorrow and Sunday. Craig threw away the turkey liver before I thought to tell him to keep it. :mad:

I just made some salads today, with those greens and herbs from the hydroponics. Didn't make up for all that I ate yesterday, and tomorrow I'll eat that piece of cheesecake that I brought home - they kept the rest. The leftovers I brought home were some stuffing, and a generous amount of a really good fruit salad she made, with some pomegranate seeds. Hmmm...maybe I'll have a little of that tonight...

By the time I got to Market Basket, they were marking down all of their prepared hot foods. I snagged the last rotisserie turkey breast for supper, nuked baby peas, and toasted up the other half of the baguette from yesterday. Pumpkin pie for dessert again. :yum:

Out to eat in NYC, Sliders, Mushroom Dumplings and Stuffed artichoke hearts.
A taste of my wife's Black garlic ravioli and watermelon - Mint lemonade.

Meal was great, but nothing worse than a table that rocks.

We went to dinner and a movie at the restored Art Deco dinner theater downtown - we saw "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" with Tom Hanks. Nice movie. We had tortilla chips and cheese dip to start. I had fried shrimp and a baked potato, DH had fish and chips and his dad had a chicken salad plate with crackers and fruit. I should have had that, too [emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom