Anyone Upset......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Is anyone upset about me not providing too many recipies? :unsure: Im just wondering. I usually hang out at the "Chit Chat" area. I use a lot of recipes that I see here. I just dont have too many to post. I have 30 varients on red sauces and 30 plus sushi recipes but, they are all somewhat similar.

DS,

Of the 7,000 PM's I receive every day, 95% of them are complaints about you not submitting recipes. You need to shape up DS and stop shirking your responsibilities.

:ROFLMAO: :-p :blink: :-p :ROFLMAO: You goof! Of course no one is upset!

:) Barbara

P.S. And no I do NOT (thank goodness!) get 7,000 PM's every day!

I can only speak for myself DS......and I can honestly say I didn't notice the fact that you don't.....so had you never said anything I'd never realized it. I think we all benefit from this website and from those who are a part of it.....whether or not we are posting recipes or learning more about cooking from others or just hanging out and sharing a part of our lives with each other. I know I've met some wonderful people.....including yourself and I enjoy reading others messages whether or not they have anything to do with food. This is a site where you can def. join in and make friends and I love the fact that we share other parts of our lives other than just cooking. So fret not my friend you are truely a part of this website so don't worry yourself for nothing. Heck if it bothers you that much then grab a box or can out of your cabinet.....I'm sure there's a recipe on the back you can share.......just please don't let it include SPAM!

BarbaraL - I didn't know you received as many PM's as me about this!!! Yea, DS is in soooooooooooo much "twouble".

DS - You do a wonderful job at the cafe - there's no better person to run it than you!!! {{patting DS on the back

You run the cafe and we'll post a few recipes!

Naw Sushi!!!!

I don't post many recipes either, although I do give general cooking advice. I mainly limit myself to equipment advice.

Different strokes, for different folks!

Hey, DS we are all here for different reasons, have different skill sets, passions, experiences. No one is upset, I don't think it is a requirement to post recipes or a lot of recipes to be part of the family.

nope i'm not upset about it ds, i myself only post them when i find ones that look intersting. we love you just as you are so don't go changing anything about you.

Sushi Your Great!

When i came here not long ago, You made me feel welcome. And, i like the Cafe too. I do not think anyone is counting how many recipes each one is posting. And i have to Ditto what everyone else has said. We like you the way you are!! DO NOT CHANGE!!:)

I am counting!!! Sushi you had better get on the ball :angry: I want some Killer Sushi recipes pronto!

Just kidding man. You contribute plenty to this forum. You don't need to post recipes to be an active member. And like you said, you have used recipes that others have posted. That is worth something right there :)

One of the reasons I joined Discuss Cooking was that you all acted like one big happy family and in all familys there are different skills and interests. That's what makes this such a wonderful place to be. Can't imagine how anyone could be upset with you.

mega dittos to all those above (well, maybe not Bang...)

There are people in this family you count on for different things.
You go to "so-n-so" for baked goods,
You go to "so-n-so2" for beef
You go to "so-n-so3" for beer (okay, we all know it's ronjohn)
etc.

I go to you for friendship and humor and things that make my day.

how could anyone be upset with the sush????? besides not everone posts recipes all the time. I only post when I find something exceptional or review a old one.

Thanks everyone! :)

One of the reasons I joined Discuss Cooking was that you all acted like one big happy family and in all familys there are different skills and interests. That's what makes this such a wonderful place to be. Can't imagine how anyone could be upset with you.

How true. Im glad you joined!!! :mrgreen:

(slapping sushi across the face with a white oven mitt)

en garde, mon-sewer.

i shallenge you to a duu-el of best recipes for red sauces...

post away if you dare...:chef:

Back
Top Bottom