I'm back..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
:neutral: I'm home again..our camping trip was fun at the Ralley except our Fridge went out and leaked the worst smell! Like amonia. Lost all the food, a replacement will run about or close to $1300.00
Marge

Glad your back Marge. Sorry to hear about the fridge:(

kadesma

A: Im VERY happy youre back!!!!:mrgreen:

B: Im VERY sorry you lost the fridge and had to clean everything. PLUS you lost the food. :(

C: If you get the 4000th post in the virtual Cafe you win a priiiiiiize! :rolleyes: Sooooooooo, HEY..... you got THAT to look forward to! :cool:

D: If you find me a date you get $25 bucks. If we date longer than 2 months you get ANOTHER $25!! :w00t: ANNNNNND if we get married...... you get an extra $100!!!! :w00t2:

At least I have all of you to come home too..that always makes my day.
DS, You sound like my son Kevin..he says he can't find anyone like Mom..raised the way they were in the 50's. ( the worst thing we ever did was taste a beer or try a Cig.Yukkk..I tried Lucky Strike and choked. that was enough for me and as for beer..I don't care at all for it either.)

I'll keep looking for you both, keep your $25.00 In this day and age you will need it to take a girl out ..+ a lot more.
Marge

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom