Sweet Banana Shake- TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sweet Banana Shake [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1C. instant nonfat dry milk
2C. cold water
3Tbsp. honey
3 ripe bananas, mashed
Stir dry milk into water in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Stir in honey & bananas ; cover & shake vigorously until well blended.

[/font]

I hope you do! I was out of milk one day & couldn't go to the store, so I came up with this. I normally don't like dry milk, but the bananas & honey really give it a great flavor!

Thick?

Whenever I add bananas to morning mix, they complain about being too thick. Was this the case with your mix? Way to go crews, we need potassium in our system. Also more NONfat ingredients. Good idea putting this together. When you buy your bananas are they still green? I just bought some pineapple on sale and will fix your pineapple casserole today. Pinepapple has good health benefit too. Besides being lot of fiber.

ITK, it's not real thick. I try to buy my bananas when they're still pretty green & let them ripen at home. About the only time I buy them pretty ripe is when I need them right then for something. I hope you enjoy the pineapple casserole! Thanks!!:)

bananas

Then you have same thing I do with green bananas. Never ever did I think I would have to buy them green. Nothing ripens the way it should. Your pineapple casserole is one of our favorites. I bet you get plenty comments about it when you fix it. My mother would have loved it. Thanks again for sharing with us. Never know when someone will post something that is favorite. One thing,will always think of you when I make it.

Thanks, I'm glad y'all enjoy it! I don't eat it too often because I am allergic to pineapple but I make it a good bit for hubby & to take to dinners at church.

Back
Top Bottom