Hello All, From AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naataanii

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. though a regular at chef2chef.net. a little blurb about me. I am an a Ex. Sous Chef at a private Golf Club in NE. AZ Looking to make the move to ex. Chef soon. I enjoy these forums as a sounding board for new recipe's and menu changes and all feedback is welcome. I also hope to make some new culinary aquaintences to network with so give a shout if your styles or methods situation is on the same path as my own.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

BTW I could use your vote at chef2chef.net top 100 chefs list:chef:

Spencer Prow#76

15.gif

Hello and welcome to the family!

Please tell us what your cooking specialties are - we'd love to hear about them!

thanks for the warm welcome

As far as cooking goes, I have been in the biz since I was 14. graduated at the top of my class from the cooking and hospitality institute of chicago in 92' and have deveoped I guess a "world fusion" type of cusine. I have worked really from coast to coast, learning, experimenting all different types of cusine. taking what I liked and leaving what I didn't. I consider myself a saucier first and foremost. I enjoy the creative side of cooking. Always triing to find a new twist on something. Anyway thank you all for the warm welcome and if your ever in Pinetop AZ. drop me a line.

Spencer:-p

Naataanii said:
dont know what I hit but somehow "unsubscribed" from this thread....what does this mean????????
Unsubscribing means you will no longer get an email notification each time someone replies to this thread. If you would like to subscribe again then all you need to do is go to the top of this page and look for where it says "Thread Tools". Click on that and one of the choices will be "subscribe".

Back
Top Bottom