My baby's grad pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
And I even brushed my hair just before:ohmy:

Attachments

• mark.jpg
    mark.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 104
  • mark2.jpg
    mark2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 95
  • mark stone.jpg
    mark stone.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 200
  • me and mark.jpg
    me and mark.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 93
texasgirl said:
Thanks ya'll, he's a small one, but, I didn't wanna throw him back ;)

Small or not he's a handsome one!!!!!!!!!! A definite keeper!!! Congrats!

Last edited:
Wow Texas, that's one good looking young man...I know your proud as can be of him...Tell him congratulations, a job well done..Thanks for sharing with us.

kadesma:)

I about fell out of my chair when I read your thread's name -
I thought it said "My Grand Baby's Pics". I saw it was you who posted it and I think you're a bit younger than me...it freaked me out!

PS - your little guy is such a cutie!!

jkath said:
I about fell out of my chair when I read your thread's name -
I thought it said "My Grand Baby's Pics". I saw it was you who posted it and I think you're a bit younger than me...it freaked me out!

PS - your little guy is such a cutie!!

LOL, nope not yet.
And actually it's probably not that far away, my oldest is 19. At least he doesn't have a girlfriend right now.:)

Thank you, everyone for the compliments. I'm proud of both my boys!

Nice Pics TX.....thanks for sharing! What grade is he graduating from? My middle son will be graduating 8th on Monday and my oldest will graduate from high school next Sunday. Boy the years fly by.

Whats funny is I'll have one starting college......one starting high school.....and one starting kindergarden.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

SizzlininIN said:
Nice Pics TX.....thanks for sharing! What grade is he graduating from? My middle son will be graduating 8th on Monday and my oldest will graduate from high school next Sunday. Boy the years fly by.

Whats funny is I'll have one starting college......one starting high school.....and one starting kindergarden.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

He is graduating from high school.
he still has such a baby face, and when people see him and find out that he is 18, they just refuse to believe it. He is 5'3 and not quite 100 lbs.
And yes, they grow up too fast. I remember when my boys were little and I couldn't wait until they got older, to see what they would look like and be like, now, I wish they were small again. I miss taking care of them. Now is when all the worrying starts:(

Wow he does look young for his age! I thought maybe he was graduating from 8th like my son.

I think my youngest will be like that though. He's 6 but looks like he's maybe 4. He's a tiny guy.

Sizzlin, I can't believe that you have the three so far apart, you must be one heck of a woman, I don't think that I could start over again ;)

Hamburger, which kiddo are you refering to? Mine is 18 and Sizzlin has one graduating from high school and one graduating from the 8th grade and going to high school?

Back
Top Bottom