Going to be off line for awhile soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Well the move is fast approaching. We close this Wednesday but don't actually have to be out of the house till Friday. We will start putting our stuff in storage tomorrow and Wednesday so we should be out by Thursday. So after Wednesday I won't be on here for awhile.

We'll be staying at my ex nieces house for awhile. Till we either find a rental or a house. We're hoping no longer than a month. There are 2 houses we're very interested in coming up for sale in the next few weeks and their closings will also go very quickly as they have purchased other homes or in the process of completing the purchase (home inspection pending).

So anyway. I don't think we'll set up the computer system at her house so I won't be back till we get our own place. I'm sure going to miss you guys. Take care and you'll hear from me soon I hope :)

Hey sizz, take care of yourself..You sure will be missed. Hope you find a place real soon..Til you get back, I'll be thinking of you..

kadesma:)

Thanks Everyone....I'll try to pop back on before I know the computers are going to be disassembled and let you know for sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom