American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
I just 'happened' to catch the show last nite and the girl got it. The guy seemed more professional to me. What are your thoughts? They stated the people are the ones who picked her. I really wonder about it. Even the judges seemed to prefer him. Wonder what they think today?

my thought is this... i liked bo better myself, but she was a great singer too. either way they're BOTH getting recording deals. trust me on this. and either one of them is a heck of alot better than that fantasia girl who won last year. she sounds like a cross between macy gray and minnie mouse. i don't know what the people were on when they chose her!!

Middie

So you liked the guy too! He just seemed to be so at ease about everything. She seemed like she wasn't so sure of herself. The guy Seacrest sure has confidence or am I wrong here too? Never saw him before. Probably will take over for Letterman or Leno someday. I

seacrest i think is a little into himself. yeah i really liked bo. it's the rocker thing i think. i'm more into rock than i am country. but like i said they were both great. he'll get himself a recording deal just wait and see.

I was so surprised Bo didn't win. We were cheering for Vonzell (she comes from 20 miles south of here) but thought all along that Bo would win.

Back
Top Bottom