What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Our temp right now is 89, heat index of 94.
Sunny, but humid.
Tornado watches out in West Texas that stretches up through Oklahoma and into Kansas. Pretty much tornado alley. Hope they don't move this way, if they do, I'll get some more storm pics:)

It is 86 and beautiful. We have had so much rain lately that this is a very pleasant change. It finally feels like summer. I put the solar cover on our pool so hopefully the heat today and tomorrow will bring the water temp up a bit :)

GB said:
It is 86 and beautiful. We have had so much rain lately that this is a very pleasant change. It finally feels like summer. I put the solar cover on our pool so hopefully the heat today and tomorrow will bring the water temp up a bit :)

Can I come up??:LOL:
We had to fill in our pool:( It had a realy bad leak under the cement and it was going to cost more to fix it than to fill it in and get a nice above ground, Besides, I was the only one that used it anyways, and out here, we have more sand than dirt and anytime the wind blew, the bottom was covered, it was awful getting it clean again.
I really miss it though, I would swim while cleaning!

Its almost cool outside. Temp is 81, feels like 84 and humidity is 65%. Cloudy, have had a little rain. Not bad at all. :)

it's 11:24 at night, so i don't know if we have clouds or not, but it's nice out. very calm weather. the wind isn't acting up, and the plants are responding beautifully. our newest moon lilly is growing like crazy due to the recent rain and subsequent sunshine.

It's about 80 but breezy...Still plan to bbq and eat outside today...Hope the fella across the road doesn't decide to finsih disking up the acerage again this weekend...

kadesma

Its 90 degrees, humidity 59 percent, beleive me thats better than yesterday, the humidity was so high you couldnt cut it with a Butcher Knife!!! But, thats my Fla. For ya!:)

83 and feels like 88. HOT, humid and sunny. I prefer yesterday when it was sprinkling once in a while and really overcast. :(

91 and cloudy. I can't imagine what it would be like if it were sunny. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I am loving every second of this. Anytime it starts to feel too hot I just think of all the snow we had this winter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom