What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I say..... Vinnny Boombaats said the work is COMPLETE!!!!!!!! :shock:

We have transformed our selves from a Cafe to a Bed & Breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

We are NOW open for to take guests!
Please remember the top 8 rooms.

Here are youre NEW uniforms. We are here to serve!!! Wheather it be a Cafe customer OR a new one.

WE ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here is the current lightning activity across the states in the last 12 hours.

Positive Strikes 35744
Negative Strikes 220417
Total Strikes 256161
Period Covered 08/13/2005 08:00 PDT
08/13/2005 19:31 PDT
First Strike 08/13/2005 08:00 PDTLatitude30:08:35Longitude81:01:09
Last Strike 08/13/2005 19:31 PDTLatitude37:55:28Longitude112:37:41

Last edited:
Well as you can see from the above map posted by sierraCook, my area is ok right now. I live in Maine. It was very hot and humid today, around 90, dew point around 65 which is quite humid but not overbearing considering most have higher dew points in the 70's. All in all it was hot and humid, but I drew the blinds, and shut the windows, which made it about ten degrees cooler in the house. We have AC in one room, the computer room! Good luck to all of you that have temps in the 90's and up, with high humidity, my sister is one of those. She is in CT, where it was around 100 degrees today and humid. Keep cool people! Cold bath, shower, hose yourself down outside, pools, whatever :) Dont complain, Winter will be here soon, at least in the east coast U.S. that is.

awful summer in Hannover

this summer over here is not worth to be called summer...
rainy and cold, sometimes stormy... you would think it's october....

it's raining since i woke up this morning... and it will rain a few more hours... :yuk:

140915.gif

On the contrary of Hannover weather, here is burning... I can't believe that... I'm sweating when I get a shower... Pufff... I'm going to diving....

It's been terribly hot here, with a heat index of over 100 every day, but last evening a front moved through. We got a good rain, and the temps went down about 10 degrees.
My garden is SO grateful!

Its has been sunny in owsestry for days now and yestesday in started to rain and it's raining today.
I hate the rain and i have got a two year old son that like to be outside and i cant take him out. And he is crying :LOL:

Spring has really started here now, this week has been beautiful although I have missed a lot of it being sick. Today was 25C and tomorrow looks like being the same.

We are STILL dry!! We really need the rain before it gets even worse. This picture I am adding is our cove. It's usually at an average of 5'.We are getting fires around here a lot. Most of them have come from idiots tossing their cigarettes out the window. I don't know how many I have seen do that as I'm driving to work. Hey, I smoke, and I have an ashtray in my car, just as all cars do. I want to just stop them and ask if they would mind if I through mine out on their front yard and see if they escape damage!!
25.gif

Our temps haven't been bad though, thankfully!!

Attachments

• cove1.jpg
    cove1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 234
  • cove2.jpg
    cove2.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 263
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom